Business visa

Tell me about buissness visa period?

Arslan Muhammad wrote:

Tell me about buissness visa period?

I mean how long it is?

Arslan Muhammad wrote:

I mean how long it is?

That's a bit of a personal question!!!  :whistle:

Seriously, I'd give up if I were you and find another country to go to.
Have you not read the previous responses to your enquiries?

No I did not read

A business visa is issued for a business trip. Depends on the kind of business in the end as to how long it would be!

The last time you asked about studying English in Malta. Now it sounds as if you have completed your studies and have become a business man.

You should contact Malta Enterprise. They offer assistance to business start-ups and foreign investors.They can probably help you get a business visa.

http://www.maltaenterprise.com/en

Cheers
Ricky

Hmm thank you so much Ricky for giving me best ans ..ya last time I asked  about English language class becoz I wanted to come in Malta on student visa ...now I have changed my mind n  I want to get b.v ..one of my cuisine is already in Malta

I presume you mean your cousin is already in Malta? Or are you a Chef?

What kind of business are you thinking of and how much money do you want to invest in Malta? You will have to give the Embassy proof that you will leave Malta after your business trip. Like owning a factory or business in Pakistan. The Maltese Embassy is not interested in 'your business' but more in their business and getting income for Malta.

You leave the impression that you are only looking for a way to get into Malta. Why not just come as a tourist ?

Cheers
Ricky