How is running situation for work, and work is available

I am bangladeshi live in tunis, tunisia . i want to move in libya . how is there job position in this situation ?

i am masum . i want do job in libya . now i am living in tunis , tunisia at student visa . anyone can help me to give me information about job . tunisia is a much expensive country thats why now i think i have to move libya .

Assalam alaykum and Ramadan Kareem Masum.

I apologize that I cannot help you as I am not in Libya.

I just saw how many posts you made and I didn't want you to feel ignored.
I think the Libyans are busy with Ramadan and the troubles they are facing right now.
I hope you get more responses.
What type of work are you looking for?
I have heard teaching jobs esp for English are plentiful.
I do know a Libyan and he told me it is very hard to find a job and he has a masters degree and Libya is his home.
There is a classified section on this forum.
Best wishes

thank you  for your response . yes i have completed bachelor of business studies  now i am doing MBA in Tunis. primary level any type of job no problem ....... ...................but business filed is more good . how much salary range in Libya for any work ?

can u give me more information about English teaching job . how i can apply for this type of job ?

perhaps you could start by learning English before applying to any kind of job.

Well Masum,
Different schools have different requirements.
I am a native English speaker, so there were not many requirements.
I believe it will be different for you. There are programs to train a person to teach English as a second language.
My advice is to browse through old posts as there were a couple posts for teaching jobs, and a link was posted for jobs too.
Do searches for schools in tripoli and start contacting them to find out their requirements.
There is a woman named Jameela that has a blog with lots of tips and warnings about scams.
Her blog is helpful.
The schools I'm familiar with are Oxford and Newcastle.
I hope that helps.

thank u for ur advice . i asked about this job becaseu my GF is tunisian and she has completed  bachelor with english thats  why . sound is good is english job is available is there .thank u for this information . its help me to take decision .thank u

You are welcome. Best wishes to you both.

hello,please i am a nigerian but,i will be in libya soon,i had a high school certificate and my proffection is tiling,i am tiler,i just wanna know there pay including the labours too,if anyone knows it please do reply.

Og, you may want to create a new post with your question in the title. It may receive more attention.
I am sorry I cannot help you more.

please don't be annoyed,i just wanna be aquainted with it before moving into the country.

Brother Og,
I am not annoyed. :-)  I just thought you would get more responses if you created a new topic.