In life

Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that youve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more.

Well, since I have to write something somewhere in order to be able replying a message...

Why did you post this? I really don't get, what people are spilling out and why.
Do you want a reply from anyone? Did you just ponder?

[ Moderated : Inappropriate content ]

Hello all,  :cheers:

@ remek : Welcome to Expat.com, while it is true that Expat.com doest not usually encourage postings that are irrelevant to help expatriates, on the Expat Cafe - open discussions, we are very tolerant to posts.

We also expect from members to respect other members posts, even if they do not understand.

Our dear member psychologist-ksa is a philosopher, and if you actually felt the deepness in his post, you could interact, or if not, you can let it be.

Kind Regards
Kenjee

I've met a dozen people who've turned my life around - and it's not over yet.

I too have met many people in my lifetime who have pointed me in the right direction when I have strayed.

If it's pointing in the right direction then I have to knock my number down a bit.

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR