HELP !!!! Unable to locate Server....?

I have Apple products and only lately when I try to locate a site off of Google it returns a notice" Safari is unable to locate server@. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there something I can do in settings to overcome this?

Yes, lately possible means yesterday.

Many sites, outside Vietnam will run slower than usual. Reason: The Undersea cable has been damaged again ( yesterday)

Must be the GCHQ and NSA messing around! Or it could be the Chinese sending another message.

The Asia America Gateway (AAG), a direct Terabit submarine cable network between Southeast Asia and the USA. With a span of over 20,000 km, It links Malaysia to the U.S. via Singapore, Thailand, Brunei, VietNam, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Guam, Hawaii and the West coast of the U.S. The cable network spans almost half the length of the equator.

Again:

http://tuoitrenews.vn/business/20991/un … in-vietnam

That would explain why my Internet has slowed down considerably.

I was watching at the exact moment it happened Tuesday night, called my ISP guy, and he confirmed the AAG is broken AGAIN.  I was gonna post on here to let everyone know, but then thought, why bother, everyone will figure it out soon enough, and I'm sure it'll happen many more times in the future.

I just wonder if the other countries served by the AAG have as much trouble with it as Vietnam does.  I'm guessing they don't.  Imagine that....