Hello Everyone

Hello,
My wife and I are looking at several places to "retire" to and panama is on the top of our list.  We will be looking to visit the first part of 2015. We are interested in learning more about this great country.  We are also interested in meeting up with local businesses, attorneys, etc.. as we are wanting to look at potentially starting a business when we move.  I have ran several technology businesses including a wireless ISP, as well as, running a business networking group.  I currently am pursing my PhD in business administration (as I would eventually love to teach when I finally retire)and work for a large fortune 50 financial company as the cloud development team lead.  I would also love to learn about the universities and potential for teaching part or full time.

Thank You,
Jeff

Contact me when you get here or a couple of weeks before arriving. I have lived here for over 30 years and could provide you with more info than most put together. Information locals, attorneys and (carpetbaggers because they do not know)  will not tell you and DO NOT want you to know. My first advice is DO NOT buy anything here until you rent for at least a year....