Hi brazlian

hay im pakistani
want to get some info about brazl

i need a help from a person who are living in brazil.
m coming there in next month on tourist visa to find a work in brazil.
im an uneducated and unskilled person

what is work ratio for general and unskilled person specially foreigners in brazil???
can anyone tell me that if i come there on tourist visa in brazil could i get work easliy??? and get work permit???

pls tell me about this if anyone have some knowledge about this???
pls answer me i ll be very thankful to u plssssssssssssssss

What do you like to know?

It's not easy to find a good job because you need to speak Portuguese but maybe you can find something like cleaning hotel rooms and wahing dishes etc... work permit is alsp touch

I'm learning Portuguese currently. If I learned land speak v.fluently should I get some easy work?

I'm learning Portuguese
currently. If I learned land
speak v.fluently should I get
some easy work?

From my understanding, you cannot get a work permit on a tourist visa. So you won't be able to work legally.

Even if you had the ability to get a work permit, it's difficult for foreigners to get jobs in Brazil. There's laws set in place that require businesses to try to hire Brazilians before any non citizen. Besides all of that, I can't imagine a business going out of it's way to hire someone who doesn't speak the language well.

Abdullah Umar wrote:

i need a help from a person who are living in brazil.
m coming there in next month on tourist visa to find a work in brazil.
im an uneducated and unskilled person

There are no jobs for unskilled uneducated foreigners. Unless you have a unique skill that no Brazilian can do and the company has tried unsuccessfully to hire a local then no job.

Anyone who holds a VITUR Tourist Visa for Brazil CAN NOT work or study in this country, it is against the law and can result in deportation.

You certainly could LOOK for a job while in this country on a VITUR and you could even apply for a VITEM-V Work Visa here in Brazil if you find a job during that time, the employer is willing to sign you to an employment contract and will confirm that in writing. However you would still have to return to Pakistan in order to collect the visa IN PERSON at the Consulado-Geral do Brasil in Islamabad.

Even with the information above you should know that Brazilian law requires ALL EMPLOYERS to prove that they have exhausted all efforts to fill any job vacancy with a qualified Brazilian before they can hire a foreign national to fill the position. So, unskilled work will ALWAYS go to Brazilian workers, since anyone could do the job there is no way to prove that you couldn't find a Brazilian to do it, thus the Brazilian government would not likely issue a VITEM-V Work Visa for a foreigner under these circumstances.

The only foreign nationals who can really find work here without extreme difficulty are those who hold degrees in some specialized profession or have special work skills.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

what are the scope? what type of person,company hire for Its employees? I want to know that in which profession I can get job easily so i must learn that and must be skill myself before coming here.can u give me some advice please sir???

Actually for any foreigner the best hope for finding work in Brazil is a university degree in any of the STEM (science / technology / engineering / mathematics) professions. So things like Medical Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, University Professors, Biologists, things like that. Or those who have professional certificates in skilled or technical jobs.

Computer Science degrees are quite well accepted here too.

as far as I have done 1 year diploma in IT and also in medicine I also have experience.
I also have experience in driving.
can I get a job easily in Brazil???

as far as I have done 1 year diploma in IT and also in medicine I also have experience.

I'm sorry, but there is no 1 year diploma in medicine anywhere in the world. If you have one it is obviously fake and would never be accepted in Brazil or anywhere else. Your first post states that you have no education and no skills, now you've come up with two degrees. Which is it?

Sorry to be skeptical, but it sounds to me just like you're trying to figure out some way to try and bet the immigration system here. It just won't work, they've got all kinds of experience at sorting out the false applications.

Even if you hold a degree from an established and recognized university, like Medical Doctor or Engineer for example there is a very bureaucratic process here called "Revalidation" by which your degree must be submitted to a Brazilian university that has the same program, along with a record of all classes and lectures you attended, syllabus, grades, etc. before your degree would be recognized in Brazil. Diplomas are not just accepted at face value here or anywhere because so many are false. Also all degrees must bear an authentication stamp from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs / External Affairs / State Department of the country in which they were issued.

sir u didn't get me. not 1 year, six month sir in pharmacy medicine. and 1 year DIT.
and sir I'm not trying to get Brazilian nationality.biz I have no interaction with non Muslim. Ist of all Im Cyprus national and basically from Pakistan but want to move there for making money 'coz my cousin advise me to go there second I admit I said I'm uneducated and unskilled but this doesn't make any sense that I'm from ancient Africans jungles...
I went to cyprus on study visa and got national but I didn't completed my university education and move back to Pakistan 'coz there is no work in Cyprus.. I have education of college and 1year diploma in IT and 6 months in pharmacy from recognized institute....I have also verified my documents from embassy and foreign ministry. I just want to know sir that having this education and experience can I get a job there or not??? all I wrote and put the questions here is to get more info about Brazil that can I survive there or not???

sir u didn't get me. not 1 year, six month sir in pharmacy medicine. and 1 year DIT.
and sir I'm not trying to get Brazilian nationality.biz I have no interaction with non Muslim. Ist of all Im Cyprus national and basically from Pakistan but want to move there for making money 'coz my cousin advise me to go there second I admit I said I'm uneducated and unskilled but this doesn't make any sense that I'm from ancient Africans jungles...
I went to cyprus on study visa and got national but I didn't completed my university education and move back to Pakistan 'coz there is no work in Cyprus.. I have education of college and 1year diploma in IT and 6 months in pharmacy from recognized institute....I have also verified my documents from embassy and foreign ministry. I just want to know sir that having this education and experience can I get a job there or not??? all I wrote and put the questions here is to get more info about Brazil that can I survive there or not???

Abdullah Umar wrote:

Simple answer NO. 

And please refrain for multiple postings thank you.

Abdullah Umar wrote:

Again you are not reading the information given to you by our very experienced member who resides in Brazil. Your cousin obviously has no knowledge of requirements to live in Brazil and has given you false hope by advising you to go there.

Just verifying documents your documents will not mean you will have a chance at getting a job. You have no experience, qualifications or expertise to get you a job in Brazil so you will not survive here.

You could try another countries but again, without qualifications you will find it extremely difficult to get a job in any country.

Where should I start ? Staying polite.
Abdullah, a few things written in your posts will stop you to find any employer in Brazil and you will fail any interview with immigrant official.