NESMA in ARAMCO Rabigh.

Anyone here working in Aramco? but their company is Nesma?
Hows Accommodation?
Facility?

its great, its ARAMCO

I have got a Job in Aramco. The Location is Abqaiq.

I have few quarries:
1) How is the working culture at ARAMCO.
2) Looking at my childs Education I want to stay at Alkhobar. How is the Transport facility from Al khobar to Abquaiq.

Congrats for Joining Aramco :) Abqaiq is a very small town, but Aramco has got a camp over there. Working culture is OK. They have got buses from Dhahran to Abqaiq, if you are on the camp, else you will have to manage your own transportaion from Khobar, which wud be around 70-75kms.

Good Luck !

Thanks for the response Saiman. Adding to this I want to understand few more things.

1) Is this possible to have a accommodation in Alkhobar and work at Abqaiq. Are Private Transporters available for daily updown to Abqaiq. What will be the Approx monthly charges for Transporter if available.
2) What will be the Approx rent for houses in Campus in Alkhobar.

ashishkakani wrote:

1) Is this possible to have a accommodation in Alkhobar and work at Abqaiq. Are Private Transporters available for daily updown to Abqaiq. What will be the Approx monthly charges for Transporter if available.
2) What will be the Approx rent for houses in Campus in Alkhobar.

Hi;

1) Yes it is very much possible to travel from Khobar to Abqaiq; however private transporation would cost you a lot. It will b advisable to drive up and down.
2) If you are looking for an accomdation in some of the compound at Khobar, that will cost you 100,000 SAR upwards per annum for a 2BHK. However off coumpound will get you around 30,000SAR per annum.