Looking for work

Hi, Am called Amos Dick Abiria looking for a job in South Sudan and I have Degree in Development Studies and had 5 years experience of work in South Sudan with CHF a Canadian NGO as Ass Field Director implementing SSLDP (South Sudan Livelihoods Development Project) in Bor Jonglei State. currently looking for a job hence ready to show you the portfolio of my work.can call me on +211 955 053 645 or e-mail   [email protected]

jew wrote:

Hi, Am called Amos Dick Abiria looking for a job in South Sudan and I have Degree in Development Studies and had 5 years experience of work in South Sudan with CHF a Canadian NGO as Ass Field Director implementing SSLDP (South Sudan Livelihoods Development Project) in Bor Jonglei State. currently looking for a job hence ready to show you the portfolio of my work.can call me on +211 955 053 645 or e-mail   [email protected]

Welcome to the forum.

I suggest you check out the UN website for work. There is not a lot of new jobs going in South Sudan now due to the conflict.
It is not safe to put your contact details on a public forum as spammers can access it.