How it works with immigration office for iranian wanting to work

Hello i am ali planning to move to istanbul have a degree in hotel management from UCL london , vast experience of customer services in some great hotels in great cities like london paris seville , now looking to explore istanbul , love to travel and like to meet different origin people

Omd why i cant send messages 😳

Can anyone with a practical experience of the Turkish immigration system guide me as how it works for Iranians wanting to settle in Turkey.

Wht there is no private mesages

reacher :/

Hello Ali haider malik and welcome to Expat.com!  :cheers:

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your posts on the Turkey Forum. so as to help you get better visibility and responses to help you with your queries.

Private messages are not fully active for new members, so as to prevent misuse of the site terms and conditions.
It becomes fully active once you participate on other threads and help expatriates with relevant infos. The more you participate, the larger your inbox capacity will get.

I would also advise you to avoid making multiple posts, wait for any interaction before making another post.

Regards
Kenjee

ThNk you kenjee  :)

Hi Ali,

I'm also am Iranian in turkey and I need to file for a residency permit as well. Have you got any news on how to go about as an Iranian?

Cheers,

Mahsa

@Mahsa
I have no idea dear :(

Secil12
Like how can i help