Transfert money bak to bank

hi everybody(!!!Hope you are all fine.........my problem is that i have to transfert more that 10 000,00(580.000 pesos)from france for philippines.But pnb in maniia cant tell me how much they take as interest  percentage so i would like know if someone have already transfert big money except by western union because i know that but very expensive...Thank you everybody...Waiting for ur reply........

Hi, you can try Orbit remit I have used this company many times, with no problems. They seem to have better rates than most ,and you can transfer straight into the bank. Not sure which banks but they do have that facility. Les

It's also very cheap for the transfer a few euros.

rangers1872 wrote:

It's also very cheap for the transfer a few euros.

10000 euro is a bit more than a few euro -dont know if any transfer company would allow to transfer that amount in one transcation   .

Thank you ranger.i know that "pnb" can do it but I just would like know if it's cheaper that western"

Hi, Orbitremit allow you to transfer £9999 sterling don't know what that is in Euro but I think more   Than 10000.

I use Paypal for transfert small amount between Canada and Phillipines. It is very cheap if you use your bank count to somebody in phillipines. I never transfert a big amount..
I will be at Cebu, january to march.

thks but i need to transfert more 10000euros coz its for buying an house.....

tku but i dont trust internet for transfert a lot of money