Looking for a native English Teacher for kids in Tan Phu District

Hi everyone, we live in Tan Phu district. Our kids are about 2-3 years old. We like to study in evenings after 6pm. 2 days a week. Please contact me at number 097 559 3394

My name is Tom Lee. I'm a S'porean teacher who has many years experience teaching regionally. I speak good and fluent English so I don't know if you are interested to have me to teach your kids. At that age, they need a creative and fun environment to build up the foundation of English. This can be achieved through interesting activities woven into the program.

The best thing to do is to just play with the kids, do like a parent back home would with a 2 or 3 year old, but structure your lessons to include lots of repetition of the English. Basic things to think about would be manners like "please and thank you?", simple colours, actions and motions, reading story books or themes like getting dressed or having a bath ( not really, just pretend!), things that the kids do everyday. Keep it really simple.

Similarly songs can be useful, but don't expect the kids to sing along, just listen and do actions or gestures.

It's important that teaching them at such an early age one must be mindful of thier motivation level and attention span. Targets of learning should not be rushed but small incremental goals are good and should be set so that long term targets can be realized in future.

Just some sharing which I think parents should and ought to know before they put their kids through language classes.

Tom
0985257731(mobile)

Thanks Tom Lee, Yes I agree with you. I need the teacher who can make kids like his/her. I also want our kids have long term study. So it is good if you live close to our place Tom Lee. where do you live now?

HEllo Tuyen Do

Also I would suggest you to place an advert in our section Extra teaching in Ho Chi Minh City to spread the word even more and have other candidates interested in your job proposal.

Regards
Kenjee

[ Topic Closed ]

Closed