Need info

Slam.me mazhar from pakistan.i wanna come norway on student visa,work permit/ job visa.suggest me good option.me done intermediate in 2005 and ielts 5 band which expired 6 month ago.done auto cad and safty courses.age 26.to find part time job is easy for studnets?or expenses manage easily?how long take time to get nationality?me wait .thax in advnce   [email protected]

I see you've posted in many other country threads saying you want to move there too. What is your goal? Norway is very expensive and it's hard to get a work visa. Student visas still require you to be able to support yourself while studying here.

Naturalization takes seven years of legal residence in Norway and requires you to renounce any other citizenship you have unless extreme hardship will result from doing so.

Thnx ecs.yes true i post different alot.actualy  i got 2 time refuse study visa from australia.apply newzealand but in middle i stop becuse some prob.applied work permit estonia and norway but  consultant did fraud with me i got all cash back but they waisted my time alot.my 5 years waiting and waisted.so i try to go any shengen/eu country on any type visa .so this form help me chose good option.i post hugary,macedonia, and i will post other too.me much worried and confused.u can imagen.any way thnx of u