Education

I came across the free education fr international students on Google .I am  a student who is financially lagging and working to study for my masters. Can anyone here please provide me the details about the study program so that I can do a look into it and prepare for it? I would be so grateful if anyone could help me with this.
Thanks in advance

What do you want to study, and at which university?
I suggest you read https://www.study-in.de/en/ and then contact the university about entry formalities.
Although there is no (or only a very low) tuition fee, you need to bring enough money for your daily expenses (you'll need at least 800/month), as working while studying will not be possible. You also need to learn the language - only course in German are free of charge.

I am planning to do my masters in Electrical and electronics Engineering. I don't know which universities provide the free (or minimum ) tuition charge. I am saving as much as I can for the living expense. And are there other universities in Europe that provide free/minimum tuition costs?
And why is it not possible to work part time when studying?  Is German a must if I should enroll in a university?
Please let me know
Thanks in advance

You posted, within two weeks, messages on various sub-forums claiming that you want to work or study in Australia, UK, Vietnam, Dubai, USA and Germany. Since this is clearly impossible, I cannot take you serious any more.
However, for the benefit of other readers with similar questions, here an answer in brief:
- University courses are designed to be full time, thus working at the side will be difficult or impossible. Students are allowed to work a limited number of hours per week and this is intended to give them exposure to work related to their field of study - you cannot earn your living expenses that way!
- German universities are offering more and more courses in English and other languages, but they all cost tuition fees comparable to international universities. For the cheaper German courses language skills are required.