Returning to Riyadh/ New Friends

Hello Everyone,

I am returning to Riyadh after being home for a year.  I would like to meet some new people.  I will be in Riyadh in the beginning of August.  I'd love to build a social network outside of work and interested in going to the gym, bowling, hiking, swimming, tennis, and camping.  I think it would be fun to get together watch movies, cook, or game night.  Trying to think of things to do in Riyadh.....I am also up for driving ATV's, sand dune surfing/sandboarding.......hmmmm any ideas?

Welcome to Riyadh. It's kinda tough to enjoy outdoor activities given the extreme weather conditions here but I guess you will have a good few months from August to December to enjoy.

I love hiking so I often go out with a couple of friends but just in winters. Can't even think about it in the summers, it gets ridiculously hot here!

I know a few really good places for sand surfing but they are kinda far from Riyadh but they are alot of fun. You need to make a good social network here to survive or else you will be pulled into the spiral of boredom and shopping. lol

Welcome to Riyadh . My name is Samiah i can be your freind if you female  , i'm from Saudi arabia  , we can playing piano , guitar , go to gym . You can send me e-mail [email protected]

Welcome to Riyadh