Zibo, Shandong Province?

Any expats in Zibo, Shandong Province? I'm taking a middle school position there in August.

Hi, yes my husband and I live in Zibo.  I've been here four months. This is my first time living and working in China. I work at the Vocational Institute. Let us know when you get into town.

August 7 is my arrival date.

Hi Lonalee,
My name is Evelyn from Michigan. I will also be arriving to teach, but in Jinan.  I don't think that is very far from you?  Would like to make friends with someone who is not 19ish.  I am a ways from that age.  I get into Jinan August 25th as school starts on September 5th.  How do I contact you for pointers, etc...?

Hi Evelyn -- Yes, Jinan is not far away from Zibo. Is this your first time in China (I've only been here five months).  Do you know about QQ or WeChat?  If you do, my QQ number is 2054500371.  If you don't, google "QQ international." Ross and I are definitely not 19-ish. Regards, Lona

Excellent. Ross and I might be doing a little travelling around China at that point, but we'll be sure to get together with you soon after your arrival.  Regards, Lona

hello I have just seen your message. I have been teaching since september 2014 in Zibo. My QQ number is xxx. Zibo is a very nice city.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Sorry Lona  I just received your message.

Yes first time in China. No don't have WeChat or QQ.  I hope you are still here so that we can meet.

Let me know. I will make sure I check this website regularly.

Evelyn

hi Evelyn, nice to hear that, I have a very good friend who is also in Michigan. I will be available for you. you can contact me on skype "xxx"

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Hello my name is Bella and I was born in Zibo. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. My QQ number is xxx, and I would be very happy to help. :))

Thank you so much for the wonderfully timely reply. I left Zibo in 2015.