Bakery product in Saigon

Hey guys

I am planning to open a Bakery and pastry shop :)

Do you know where I can buy wholesale bakery product in ho chi minh city please :)

For exemple: chocolate, flour, butter...etc

Do you know any store that sell those things please

Thanks in advance guys!!

Can somone help me please :)

:D Hi again!

The price for imported butter is about 1 500 000/10kg. My aunt's friend usually buys this for her coffee business.

If you really need,I will ask the address she books for you.

Talk to Metro. There are a few around. I will talk to my friend who works at a bakery.

The Korean owned chains make that 'air bread' (more air than flour) - I hope you make good old stodgy bread.

You will need something to cool the flour whilst in storage - otherwise those strange 'bugs' will start growing. You keep them under control with ultra-violet lights.

Why don't you talk to the Health Department - they will control your operation - and ask them if they have special requirements and if they know where to source flour. They are helpful types ... if you can speak Vietnamese!

Oki thanks a lot guys :)

Have you tried the store at the bakery school. They have a vast assortment if all things related to baking. I go there often to get much if what I need. Not sure if they sell wholesale prices or if there price is retail. I know you can find many sources of, say, flour etc. I could probably find those for you. Heck, just go to the Big C bakery and ask them where they source much of their stuff. That is how I found #11 flour.

Baker Mark(3rd floor, 61A Trần Quang Diệu st, dist 3): ingredients of making cakes. They also teach cooking.

[Moderated : No free adverts on the forum please, please register yourself in the Business Directory]