Hey there. who can be a good friend at the same time, a good adviser

I wanted to share my blog to whoever that is. but it's private. so I'll provide the password if you pm'ed me and your qualified on mentioned below info ;p hehehhe..

I need some expat friend who can be trusted at the same time. can be a good adviser to me. since they say I have a 2 personalities so I wanted to know if this is true. you can figure it out on my blog.

- preferable a muslim is better but not too religious. also a christian but not an anti-muslim.
- has a good sense of humor
- childish or likes animes or gaming centrals
- loves arts (video editing, sketches)
- open minded
- can be my bestfriend at the same time a sister/brother
- not a pervert or horny guy. I hate those

if some qualities deserves you. please pm me and I will give you my blog password diary ---> http://kitchiepangetdiary.tumblr.com/

Shamima55 wrote:

- not a pervert or horny guy. I hate those

Rats, I managed the lot, then got disqualified by this one. :D

This is a very generous offer.  I don't know why none of my friends ever made me pass a test before graciously allowing me to talk to them.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

This is a very generous offer.  I don't know why none of my friends ever made me pass a test before graciously allowing me to talk to them.

I refuse to talk to you unless you tell me how to make 1+1=3, without references to sex.
There is a mathematical solution.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

irony: saying you want an open minded friend in a multi-point list about the qualities you require in a friend.

mas fred wrote:

I refuse to talk to you unless you tell me how to make 1+1=3, without references to sex.
There is a mathematical solution.

We learned this one in middle school.  Then came high school and all I can remember are the references to sex.

ECS wrote:

irony: saying you want an open minded friend in a multi-point list about the qualities you require in a friend.

That is what's so great about it.  I love irony.

Find activities and meet other expats

OR