Life is

Life is a series of collisions with the future; it is not the sum of what we have been, but what we yearn to be.

psychologist-ksa wrote:

Life is a series of collisions with the future; it is not the sum of what we have been, but what we yearn to be.

I disagree.
Life is a series of new experiences and decisions, leading to the future we make for ourselves.

Life is what you make it.

stumpy wrote:

Life is what you make it.

That's what I said, just that I did a far better job. :D

psychologist-ksa wrote:

That's a new way of looking at things.
I would say it's a combination of the two.

A cliché a day keep the doctor busy.

Hopefully each one can be in a brand new topic.

Our life  in our hands.Be strong

Love what you are and be what you Love.

Life is a lot life a chocolate buscuit - You just learnt he best way to dunk it in your coffee for the most enjoyable taste when, pooffff, you die.

Life is a s##t sandwich. The more bread you have the less s##t you have to eat....

I hate salt sandwiches.  Too salty.

Life is mystery no one know what exactly will happen next

Regarding salty:
Two young doctors have just started practicing.
One complained of the hard work in the hospital, said life is a real bitch.
The other said things weren't so bad where he was working in the local mortuary.
Only that day the body of a beautiful young woman was brought in.
You wouldn't believe it he said, she had a clitoris like an olive.
So big? the other asked.
No, so salty!

Whatever you want . . Can be exciting . Can be boring . Can be hell . .

Aisha Naz Hussain wrote:

Whatever you want . . Can be exciting . Can be boring . Can be hell . .

Life is full of challenges. Economic difficulties, serious illnesses, family problems, and political unrest plague people on a daily basis. How a person faces each challenge that comes their way however, says much about their character, who they are on the inside. Some people draw strength and inspiration from the experiences of others.
Regards

A man is cupping his hand to scoop water from a Highlands stream.  The gamekeeper shouts, "Dinnae drink thon water, min.  It's foo o coo's shite n pish."

The man replies, "My good fellow, I'm English.  Repeat that in a proper language."

The gamekeeper replies, "I said use both hands.  You get more that way."

life is mastery

Life is short... Enjoy it!!

You are a long time dead....

Life has its meaning when we have difficult times. its not the case that we have to remain happy all the time and someone has to make us happy too..
Make someone smile for some good reasons, that we do....
:)
Not humor alone.....

Life is what you make it...

Life's meaning is that what we gives to it.................
Normally life starts with birth and ends with death but even the journey of death also starts from the very first moment of birth...........so whichever way and in whatever time you got to finish this journey of death............the way you live is the meaning of your life.................

stumpy wrote:

You are a long time dead....

Yes, but it's a very popular pastime.
There's people dying today who have never died before.

aryavrat wrote:

Life's meaning is that what we gives to it.................
Normally life starts with birth and ends with death but even the journey of death also starts from the very first moment of birth...........so whichever way and in whatever time you got to finish this journey of death............the way you live is the meaning of your life.................

Well said!
It's not the end that is important.
It's the path that is the goal.

life is the blessing of God and as human He grant us the power of choice so its up to us how we take it and make it

life blog to God and he gave us for use and we have to return it to Him when ever He ask

syed zee wrote:

life blog to God and he gave us for use and we have to return it to Him when ever He ask

No religious way of posting syed , here religion and politics are not accepted..............

life is Adventure!!

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.

Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.
Will Smith

syed zee wrote:

Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.
Will Smith

This is the first time I've ever seen you give credit to the person who actually wrote one of your copy & paste posts.  I'm not saying it's bad to quote people, but you really should let everyone know that it's a quote rather than post it as though you wrote it.  That's just like stealing.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
syed zee wrote:

Will Smith

This is the first time I've ever seen you give credit to the person who actually wrote one of your copy & paste posts.  I'm not saying it's bad to quote people, but you really should let everyone know that it's a quote rather than post it as though you wrote it.  That's just like stealing.

i always does my only follower coz life is copy and paste what u do here u get there.and credit goes to u

where and what is the guarantee...............just kidding

life is a bumpy ride up and down

That's why our bums (butts) are well padded.  :)

Find activities and meet other expats

OR