Looking for job

I need a job

There's a rubbish collectors job in Jakarta.
It pays about US$20/month + what you can make selling plastic waste from the bins.

My neighbor here in Brazil is looking for a gardener. When can you start? He wants to know if you already have your work visa, or will that delay your arrival?

I need a new car :D

Bob K

Bob K wrote:

I need a new car :D

Bob K

That's terrible.
You could buy a rickshaw and offer the OP a job pulling it.

nice manner hah **

Did not think of the rickshaw angle.  How do the do on dirt and  pot holed roads?  Certainly would solve the problem  of stupid high gas prices here. :D

Bob K

হালায় কয় কি ছাগল ,.lol...

I think u need some bamboo. .he he he, lol..

Md.sohag wrote:

Yes, many of us here. :D

Md.sohag wrote:

I had one of those but the handle fell off.... :huh:

stumpy wrote:
Md.sohag wrote:

I had one of those but the handle fell off.... :huh:

Don't be silly, they don't have handles ... or listen to Handel; too busy eating grass.

Someone recommended the opening post.  I have to ask, why?

sry dear I don't know!

Md.sohag wrote:

I need a job

Wow, now there's a topic posting that's just packed with info! Really, don't you think that perhaps a bit more information would be more helpful here?

Like maybe, what kind of job you're qualified for, what part of this great big world you would want that job to be in, that sort of information.

We now know that you aren't interested in the rubbish collector job in Jakarta or the gardener job here in Brazil. So, shall we all just go on making suggestions until you find something you like, or did you want to give our members a few clues?

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Why bothering? He aspects from us that we do the work for him.

I cant understand that people like him wants others to contact him for a job.
Normally it is just the way around.

I can also post that I need a job but it doesn't help me much. So, keep yourself busy and search online for jobs or go outside and look around.

i need it

Hi,

Everything has been said here.
Please read the forum code of conduct for guidelines on how to post on the forum.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

[Thread closed]

I need ...a dollar, dollar :whistle:

Closed

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR