HOW TO GO CANADA FOR WORK FROM SAUDI AREBIA

HI
GOOD EVENING

I WANT TO GO & WORK IN CANADA, CURRENTLY I M WORKING IN JEDDAH SAUDI AREBIA AS A INVENTORY TEAM LEADER IN A LOGISTICS CO. I HAVE 6+ YEAR EXPERIENCE IN THIS FIELD,

ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT TO GUIDE ME TO CORRECT PROCEDURE.

THANKS
DEVENDER SINGH RAWAT
+966-0561028750

Hello Brother Singh,

Canada has probably the most organised immigration system in the world. There are a lot of "immigration consultants" who charge around usd 1000 approx and guide you through the immigration procedures. More than half the people I know who have acquired Canadian immigration have done it without a consultant. This means it is reasonably easy for an individual to process his formalities even without a consultant.

There are a few Canadian immigration sites on the where you could find all the information, if you have difficulty locating one please send me a mail and I can forward a few to you.

The system works on "POINTS" basis and you could self analyse your self and your spouse.

You need to choose one of the categories a) Investor b) Professional c) skill based employment.

THANKS MR. RIAZ,

i will be great thankful if u can advise me on below questions. & my email id is [email protected]

1. I am Indian citizen, can I apply here for Canada VISA.

2. My original passport is with my current employer,
Do I need original passport to apply for VISA ?

3. Which type of VISA should I apply. I Mean which one is easy to get for work in canada.

4. How much is the cost of VISA.

5. DO I need to have job offer from canadian company before applying for work permit.

Brother Singh,

If your passport is with your employer it is not an issue, you have not even started your immigration process.

You can complete the entire process from Saudi Arabia, You will not be required to go to India specially for this. let us do one thing at a time, kindly go through the sites and see how many points you score, secondly generally talk to some  immigration consultants and ask what they have to offer that you can not do individually and how much will their consultancy cost?

The official cost of Visa etc will be around usd 1000, but you should be prepared to go through a long process of papers attestation etc from your home country.

Do not worry, I will guide you, do not rushhhhhhhhhhhhh. :)

THANKS A LOT DEAR RIAZ,

UR ADVISE IS VALUABLE & U HV CLEARED FEW DOUBTS.

I MAY NEED UR ADVISE IN NEAR FUTURE ALSO.

HOPE U DON'T MIND

REGARDS
DEVENDER SINGH RAWAT

Hello RAWAT1! Welcome to Expat.com :D

Kindly note that your thread is now on the Canada forum to help you get better interactions.

Also could you please Stop writing with your Caps Lock on? As this is considered as shouting on the Forum!

Regards

Kenjee

Hello RAWAT1,

First of all, the Canadian government actually advises people NOT to use any of the so-called immigration consultants since many are frauds and current regulation can't protect you from all of those who are frauds. Also even the honest ones really don't do anything that you can't do by yourself without any agents.

Go to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada official government website and fill out the online information to see if you will qualify for a visa.

www.cic.gc.ca/english

You can use job search sites to see if you can find a job here in Canada. I would recommend  www.monster.ca   and   www.workopolis.com

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

WJ Good morning to you,

Thanks for your professional input again. You are doing a great job, when ever an EB member is confused and struggling, you come from some where with a magic stick of knowledge, wisdom and experience and solve the problem.

If cloning was possible 65 years ago I wish we had couple of dozens of WJs, and the world would be a much happier place. :)

A word on Immigration Consultants, In India Pakistan and UAE, there are a lot of such consultants who work under licence from the government ( I mean the Indian , Pakistani or UAE government, not the Canadian Government). The respective government ensures and regulates such firms to protect the common citizen from  un scrupulous set ups. There are a lot of 'Immigration lawyers' too who take complicated and reject cases. I agree with you that the Canadian Government will prefer to deal with individuals and families directly with out the involvement of a third party.

Thanks Mr. Riaz
Thanks Mr. WJ's

Thanks to all for your kind advise.

Regards
Devender Singh Rawat

U can throw an eye on this site to help u have an idea..
http://www.immigrat2cdn.com/My_Immigrat … dynamiclab

as well u can use CANADA IMMIGRATION WEBSITES TO HAVE ALL THE INFOS FOR FREE..

*MY PRO-ADVICE, :   the easiest WAY AND THE LESS  cost efficient WAY IS:

1-MOVE TO CANADA AS A STUDENT FIRST.. AND FROM HERE APPLY FOR IMMIGRATION LATER.

riazcdki wrote:

WJ Good morning to you,

Thanks for your professional input again. You are doing a great job, when ever an EB member is confused and struggling, you come from some where with a magic stick of knowledge, wisdom and experience and solve the problem.

If cloning was possible 65 years ago I wish we had couple of dozens of WJs, and the world would be a much happier place. :)

Thanks so very much for your glowing comments. You really make me see that all my hard work here is going for a very good cause. (I'm a volunteer by the way - I don't get paid for this. Actually, I'd pay EB to let me do it, but please don't tell THEM that, they might get ideas!  :cool: ) Anyway, you've just made my day!

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

well ! depnds how u would like to move to canada  ? as:
student o imigrant, visitor, etc??