Marrying pakistnai

Salam all
I'm manal from egypt 21 years old
I know pakistani guy for 2 years now and we planned for marriage , first he was coming here to egypt to take me but now conditions changed and I have to go to pakistan I'm kinda afraid cuz it will be the first time I travel alone plus I will not tell my family and that what hurts me the most to leave them like that
I need ur advice guys , I really love him :(

ur 21 and at 21 it seems the end of the world not being with the guy you love, but its not...
I've been to Egypt too many times and I am familiar with your culture. Given what I have examined, your parents would probably listen to you and support you if you show your willingness to marry a Muslim from Pakistan. They may object at first, but then, they'll come around.

However, the absolute worst you can ever do to your family, is to marry and go to Pakistan without them knowing about it. That would just kill them. So don't do it! This is my honest advice. As straight as I can put it.  Take the blessings from your parents, and take them in confidence. This is your best approach. They'll help you come up with some solution. I'm sure of it.

Thanks for ur advice

"conditions changed", if the guy said this you should assess that, it would be much better if you can invite him to egypt, a meeting with your family would be great, but coming alone to marry a kind of unknown person (just internet is no good), is not a good idea. If he really loves you, whether he is ready to sacrifice something for you? In case his family objected to this marriage

Marrying a pakistani guy is not a bad idea but a way choosen by u is not proper. You must come to pakistan but not alone, I mean a company of an elder relative will be benefited to u. In pakistani society, a marriage of alone lady is not appreciated  as per very old custom.

advocatetalat wrote:

Marrying a pakistani guy is not a bad idea but a way choosen by u is not proper. You must come to pakistan but not alone, I mean a company of an elder relative will be benefited to u. In pakistani society, a marriage of alone lady is not appreciated  as per very old custom.

i am agree with u and also u need u father or any one from ur family  to marry a Pakistani for ur safety point of view
sis i was living -my whole life in Saudi Arab so that's a advice don't come alone ;; lo inti tabki ana ikder mosada maki; sokren Allah mak

Hi manal,

You should please avoid duplicate posting. Please continue on your same topic here > https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=384446

I close this one.

Thank you.

Closed