New to the forum, want to meet other koreans in Bahain!

Hi, 
Just relocated to Bahrain couple weeks ago for work.  I've been to Bahrain couple times in the past but it was for short period of time so I never got to adventure out to the country to see what's really like!  The big reason for joining is to see if there are any other Koreans currently living in Bahrain that can show me a thing or two!!!  Take care.

Hi there and welcome to Bahrain.

I hope you meet lots of people from the background your seek.

In the meantime, if you have any questions or seek advise settling down, do let us know.

Hi there and welcome to the forum.

There are Koreans in Bahrain though a small community, and I doubt that any of them are on the forum except me.

It's an unexpected pleasant surprise to meet a fellow Korean. I've lived here for a long time with my family and started my own a couple of years ago. So if you're interested to meet up or if you need help I'll be glad to help.

Expat-blog is a truly global community.

Glad to see it growing :)

crwooch wrote:

Hi there and welcome to the forum.

There are Koreans in Bahrain though a small community, and I doubt that any of them are on the forum except me.

It's an unexpected pleasant surprise to meet a fellow Korean. I've lived here for a long time with my family and started my own a couple of years ago. So if you're interested to meet up or if you need help I'll be glad to help.

awesome!!!  Im still getting used to being over here but definitely, whenever you're free, i wouldn't mind meeting up. 
quick question in the mean time,,,  does your family eat korean food?  if so, where do you buy the ingredients?  I checked out 2 korean restaurants near where I live and one was really bad and the other was alright but very expensive.   

jungho