Children's activities in Khobar/dammam/Dhahran

Hello everyone,
I would like to know if there are any places to get kids registered for activities such as swimming,horse riding,ballet,tennis,karate etc. I have two boys and a girl.
I also wouldn't mind coaches.

Thanks

Hi Adawiya! im also looking for some activities for my son .. let me know if you have managed to find anything..
thanks!

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Drop advert only in Sports Classes Classifieds section, found under Handy Tools.

Hello everyone,

I will be moving to Dammam shortly. Are there such activities you have mentioned?

same here im looking for my daughter and son for this summer

hi,

There is Sports Academy, offering classes of swimming , gym, karate for children. It is in Al Khobar Kayan Shada hotel near carefour, Rashid Mall.

Thanks

Hello everyone,
I would like to know if there are any places in Dammam to get my children registered for activities such as swimming,horse riding, Gymnastics, tennis, karate etc. I have two boys.

Hi
Yes there are some classes for  children in Dammam .if you r interested i will giv the details

yes there are many places, I know that there are sports academies for football like AC Milan

I have two female kids looking for Children's activities (swimming/ karate) in Dammam. Could you please provide the details.

Did u find any place like this in dammam

Hi,

I'm new here and I'm looking for children's activities for 10yr old girl. Do you have details for places please?

achwasaad wrote:

Hello everyone,
I would like to know if there are any places in Dammam to get my children registered for activities such as swimming,horse riding, Gymnastics, tennis, karate etc. I have two boys.

Hello!
We will move to Dammam this summer and I am also interested to get my children registered in some activities. Can you please tell me if you find out some information about this?
Thank you!

Hello.
We will move to Dammam this summer an I am interested to find some activities for my kids too, especially for my daughter, maybe same dance/ballet classes. If you find out some information till now, can you please let me know?
Thank you!

Hi
How old are your kids?
Mine are moving in Feb and will be homeschooling them.

hello, could you please share the details.
Thanks in advance

I am also interested in activities for my 10 and 6 year old boys.

@Sanofer kindly provide the details

@Adawiyya

I believe there is horseback riding at a stable in Half Moon Bay, but unfortunately I dont know where exactly or the name.

There might be children's classes at Ithra, but I don't know what language they would be in.
Hello Expat4567,

Thank you for your post but kindly note that the discussion and the member you are replying to are no longer active

Nonetheless, other members may benefit from this response.

Cheers,

Yoginee
Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]
Closed