Looking for job as Dental Nurse - I am qualified

Hey everyone , my names Leah , 23 , i am a Qualified Dental Nurse with over 7 years experiennce since applying for positions on the isle i have been made aware the UK qualification has different modules to what is required there for i have done the relevant courses , i am awaiting my radiography results & have gained impression & models course also.

I have hopes of moving to Bermuda very soon , i have a possible job opportunity but would like to see if there is any more out there just in case by any chance this fell through.

If anyone would be so kind to offer any details of any Offices requiring a Dental Assistant or any knowledge you see fit please feel free to message.

Thankyou Leah xx

Hello Leah and welcome to Expat.com

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Bermuda Forum.

As for your job, I would suggest you place an advert in our Nurse job offers in Bermuda.

Regards

Kenjee

Hi Leah, my name is Claire and i am also 23, I am also considering moving to Bermuda next march as my boyfriend is interested in going over to work as an accountant when his current contract is finished. 
I would be very grateful for any information you have about getting a position as a dental nurse in Bermuda? How you went about getting the job etc.
I am qualified and have 4 years experience.

Thanks
Claire