S Pass

Hi Friends, Kindly help me out .. I got offer letter from a company at Singapore with S Pass it was through consultant agency only , i accepted it and they started for processing S pass visa ..almost going to be two months, the consultant agency is telling yet to get the visa status.. Kindly let me know how long it will take for s pass visa processing and how to proceed further, very much confused.

Check with MoM (Singapore Ministry of Manpower) if your S-Pass was apploied for at all - there are many scams and unscrupulous agencies who charge the applicant a fee (which is illegal in Singapore, so you can already see that they are not trustworthy!) and do not actually do anything.

Thank you Beppi for your kind reply, how to check the s pass status since only employee applied for my s pass visa and i don't have any application number for checking online..

Till now the agency is telling that they didn't got the status..but the agency is almost 23 yrs old and many gave a good comment on that too..

they offered me 2500 SGD i got 8.8 yrs exp and done my master's (with distance education) and Bachelor degree on regular basis, with 2 PG Diploma's. 

Even they didnt told that my application got rejected. normally how long it will take, i filled my s pass application form may 27th 2014, once again on june 10 they asked some more doc. till now i didnt got any reply . Kindly help me out how to fine the status.

Sorry to say that, but with a M.Sc., nearly 9 years work experience and only S$2500/month pay, you basically have no chance of work pass approval (and anyway it is hardly possible to survive with so little money).
Depending on your industry, you should be earning S$6000-10000/month. MoM does not approve work passes for foreigners below that, so as to not distort the local job market.
Your "agency" certainly knew that the application has no chance, but they did it nevertheless to get your fee. After rejection, they will tell you to appeal, so they can get another fee (but it would be a waste of time in your case). That is one of the scams I was talking about!
If you want to work in Singapore, I recommend you apply at suitable companies in your industry directly!

thanks for the information. Actually consultant agency has another health care division so i appointed for that only ..both the directors are the same person, what can i do now

vshema82 wrote:

what can i do now

Learn for the future - that paying for a service without any guarantee for success is a risk.

true