How to obtain a copy of final exit visa?

ALL MESSAGE WAS I READ already ARE SAME OF MY CONCERNED..SO WHAT ARE MAIN REASON? WHY WE forgot  and Suddenly we realized that EXIT VISA ARE IMPORTANT NOBODY NOTICE... that :)

dear fiends.
please help me. i need final exit paper. iqama number 2339225993
passport number. AG2295042
[email protected]
facebook id ( [email protected] )

because no buddy knows about that paper. if u are able to help just advice to people.

Is this supposed to be given by the company through HR?

Now what is the solution. ? I did not receive from HR.

HI! any update on this? I can't understand the mol website because it is in arabic. My company attached the visa to my passport but when the officer checked my passport, he tore it off. I thought he was supposed to take it. How can I get a copy of my final exit visa? Thank you so much!

you can turn moi site to English and print copy of your visa
just press on English Tab at Top right

amrokader wrote:

you can turn moi site to English and print copy of your visa
just press on English Tab at Top right

I did not find any button to click english.

الإنجليزية - This is what the word English looks like in Arabic hopefully the pattern will look like the word on the left - for other translations go to google and type in: English to Arabic translation.

There is no print button available now at MOI website their system is online now once u got the visa it will directly losted to Jawazat system so at Airport they can access it in their system

you can not check your exit visa on visa check. its only for entry, exit re-entry visas. you can check it in on mol.gov.sa. Unfortunately  its in arabic. you can give me your passport number and name and ill check it for you.

the arabic word means english..i guess so.

https://www.mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry … quiry.aspx

نتيجة البحث

رقم العامل: 
15-2-824276

الاسم: 
MUHAMMAD UMAIR MUHAMMAD IQBAL

تقييم المنشاة: 
اخضر مرتفع

حالة العامل: 
خروج نهائي

تراخيص المنشأه: 
تصاريح المنشأه ساريه.
thats it your final exit... i hope this would help

Dear Brother,
I need the copy of final exit for me and my family. Can you guide me how to get that

Hello Sir can you pls help me also. I need to print a hard copy of my Exit Visa.

Thank you Very much.

Dear All Expatriates in Saudi Arabia,

i am staying in riyadh, please guid me regarding the iqama renewel,  my iqama is renewed by online on muqeem but can not get iqama new card, passport/jawazat office closed due to holiday of eid, can i travel to makkah for umrah with the print copy of muqeem which is mentioned my new validity of iqama next year....

awaiting your response for the same !!!

Thank you !

Yes you are right. the nationality button seems to be froze. Sick of that website. Like everyone we are the same in boat. My wife was working with MOH between 2010 to 2012 and has final exit visa stamp and number on the passport. She is a Nurse and trying to register with nursing and midwifery council, UK. NMC asks for exit visa documentation as you all know that it all went electronic they havent gave her one when she left the country and we have been struggling really hard to convince and make them understand that such document doesnt exist in reality however they are so stubborn and kept asking the same without which she wouldn't able to get her pin. We have been waiting for more than 2 years in documentation delays as the employer dint give her reference and other few delays which eventually took 1 and half years. What is all this fuss about? why are we ordinary people struggling for survival and there are other official and politician rob the country and leading a peaceful life.
Anyway, as suggested in this thread I tried to access the website and try to input all necessary details but no good. is that website real?does it ever worked? please help.
Thinking of seeking advice from solicitor how to prove this final exit visa stamp and number is enough for the NMC through legal advisor.
Meanwhile, rang saudi embassy london, no respect, totally unethical, no telphone etiquettes what not with them, anyway answered they dont have any facility to issue exit visa document. so no good they are.
Police clearance certificate isnt possible either from the embassy. Trapped. just praying and hoping something will turn up as we are genuine and have all relevant documents so just keep trying.
Please guys assist me on this how do prove this flipping NMC that exit visa stamp and number is more than enough to prove that she was safe to leave the country and had no criminal convictions, which is what saudi embassy told me to tell NMC.
Looking forward for any help.
[email protected] if there is anyone think can help me,Thanking you all.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post personal contact details or information on the forum for your own security

Please can you find my wife exit visa document. Hope you can see my wife's details.

I need a copy of my final exit visa o

Iqama

Good day !
I had the same problem, i cant go bavk to ksa because i lost my final exit visa...can you help me how i will get a copy of it?

Hi can someone help me about my exit visa, the officer took the copy so I dont have any copy with me, and I want to go back abroad, I have tried the moi ,and mol sites but it is not working well.

if someone can help me , even a screen shot will do as proof

Passport number *************

Iq number.  ************

Reason : do not post personal details on the forum for your own security

I have the same problem. I did not get a copy of my exit visa. Now im in the philippines and they are asking me for it. Pls helo me obtain a copy. I tried openning the website but its in arabic.
If you can help me, I'd highly appreciate it. Thank you so much. More power.
And Godbless.

Thank you

Reason : Please do not post personal details on the forum for your own security

HI CAN YOU HELP ME TO GET THE FINAL EXIT VISA. PLS. I REALLY NEED IT. TQ

HI How did you logged in to this mol.com.sa site, i dont have any account in that
I tried with all my other IDs,....
Kindly help me

hello everyone, please someone  help me i lost my exit visa/moqueem i am applying for abroad and my agency ask for my exit visa i already try the moi and mol site but not working please someone help me😊☺😢

this is my iqama and passport number

thank you so much & God Bless

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting any personal details on a public forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi guys any Update on how to get final Exit hard copy? I have same problem, My recent company did not give me any exit visa paper as per them no need for the exit visa paper because it is now all electronic visa. Now my agency here in the Philippines is looking for that paper as a proof of of final exit from Saudi Arabia. Please Help Thanks

Pls can anybody help me as in India the mol website is not opening and I urgently need my final exit information as the mumbai consulate is not stamping my visa without it.
my information is:

Iqama No.                  ***
Visa No                      ***
Passport No               ***

Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

has anybody successful, in getting their exit final visa papers after coming back to India since the start of this electronic visa system.

I don't know about India, but in The Philippines, nobody that I know.

Somebody told me that they erase your final exit visa from the Jawasat system once you have left KSA and your final exit visa has been used.

So, you can no longer get a copy/print out of the same visa that you had prior to exit. A stranger helped me and was able to give me my exit visa number but I can't contact him anymore to ask how he did it.

Did they provide you with a printout?

delfy_joy wrote:

I have the same problem. I did not get a copy of my exit visa. Now im in the philippines and they are asking me for it. Pls helo me obtain a copy. I tried openning the website but its in arabic.
If you can help me, I'd highly appreciate it. Thank you so much. More power.
And Godbless.

Thank you

riaznsg wrote:

Please can you find my wife exit visa document. Hope you can see my wife's details.

Hello guys!
Just now that I have read all your concerns :) as I was busy at work, and get less time to be here. So I hope my advice will help you as soon as you read this.
This is what I did, first I emailed the Philippine embassy and informed th about my status, I provided them with all my details including iqama  and passport number. Better to have it scanned an send it to them. They got me my status from jawasat and it's clearly stated tha I am already in Final exit status. Then as another evidence I got my status from MOl and MOL, which both states  in Arabic as kuruj nihai or final exit.
I pray that  all of you will be able to solve their own  problems   :) God bless!

Thanks for your reply. I need any proof Of final Exit. Already i Have My Exit Visa Number but They R Asking For Hard Copy.

yusuf4682 wrote:

Thanks for your reply. I need any proof Of final Exit. Already i Have My Exit Visa Number but They R Asking For Hard Copy.

The only person who can hand you a hard copy is your previous employer He has the only right  to take it from moqeem.

Thanks for ur precious reply. I will contact embassy in riyadh as unable to fetch any information from moi or mol.

Thanks

thanks for your reply

Bismillah hiraham hirahim

Hi there!
I'm  also an expat who came back to my country of origin. I worked in k.s.a for 3 years. Before leaving the kingdom, my boss informed me that my exit visa is electronic so no need for him to give me any paper or document. I just present my Passport in the immigration and they will stamp it for exit. So that went smooth. So I'm currently searching for a job and my agency is requiring me to provide a copy of my final exit visa . I'm trying to contact my previous employer but until now I do not get any response. So I'm wondering how can I directly get such document.

sukran...

Assalaamalaikum

Option 1 : inform your country embassy they will contact (depends on their dedication) jawazat and send your detail (if they are not busy) to you, which is a time taking process  :(.
Option 2: contact any of your known person to contact your previous employer directly/ personally to have your information (Sure and easy shot). :) 
Option 3: Contact someone in KSA who knows or have saudi friends in jawazat then you can have your information easily, you will never find your information in local servers as they delete all information after your exit. specific servers/ muqeem have your information which is  accessible by some specific arabic staff (it is a easy process believe me, you will find some one definitely who will do this job for you so contact ur friends in KSA) :):).

Use your iqaama and passport number to get ur information

Insha Allah, you will get your problem solve.

hello guys can anybody help me here, i worked in saudi arabia for 2 years when i went home here in the philippines i lost my Final exit visa in the airport, i thought it doest matter but now i want to go back in saudi arabia and my agency  is requiring me to present my final exit visa or muqueem, i really need it now please help help me, i will be so much thankful to anyone who can help me to obtain a copy of it even just screen shot, my iqama number xxx and my passport number xxx please!please!

Reason : Please exchange your personal infos via private messaging