Short Term accomodation in Arusha , TZ

Hello, My wife and I will be in ARUSHA but I will be hiking Mt Kilimanjaro while she will be spedning time in ARUSHA area and after I return we will both do SAFARI. We want to find out if there are any accommodation available with Indian family in ARUSHA (for which we will pay) We will be flying in from SAN FRANCISCO . Our dates for which this type of accommodation needed are AUG 1ST through Aug 11th 2014 .If any such family/facility exist, let's know
For safety reason, she rather not stay alone in Hotel and is the main driving factor for this search. Again we will be paying for such accommodation. Accommodation has to be in safe area and also suitable for female staying alone

Appreciate any feedback

Thanks all

Hello sampatman  :cheers:

I would suggest you to place an advert in the section Housing in Tanzania and state you are seeking an accomodation in the Arusha area for increasing your chances of finding a decent rental.

Regards

Kenjee

hallo,
I am in Moshi town at the base of Mt. Kilimanjaro, I can be reliable to your family to join and enjoy their time around the town of Moshi and be with my mother and our family together and try to see various activities conducted at home but regard we are Tanzania but no language barrier to English we can accommodate for all the days which they can stay just contact me for more info.
your welcome to tanzania