Find a job in Lithuania

Hi,

You are an expat living in Lithuania? Please share your experience!

What is the best way to find a job in Lithuania?

The Internet? Please tell us which are the most useful / effective websites for job seekers in Lithuania.

Recruitment agencies? Have you got their contact?

Newspapers? Which ones?

organizations?

Thanks in advance for your participation

Hello...blogger! is there anyone who could assist me in helping me in looking for a job on computer desktop publishing at Lithuania in any city there, well...i will like anyone who knows how to assist to let me [email protected]

hello,

Communication and language.
My name is Jaroslav, I want to improve my English. I offer FREE RUSSIAN (Lithuanian is also possible) LESSONS IN EXCHANGE FOR FREE ENGLISH LESSONS. I am a linguist, writer and native Russian speaker. I am also fluent in Lithuanian and French.
My interests: literature, art, music, travel, East,living in Lithuania. etc. 

Thank you. Best wishes
Jaroslav

[email protected]

Hi Jaroslav! You are off topic here. You should post an ad in the Lithuania classifieds > community language exchange.

Thank you and good luck
Christine

Hello to everyone,

Who is looking for any possibilities in Lithuania, - jobs, bussines or smth., just write me by email and I will help you so how I can.

email: [email protected]

Hi Resurso! Can you give us more details?  Are you an agency?

Hi, Christine,

The RESURSO is an agency, you may see at (moderated: no free ads)
I work with/for this company independently, it is HR company.
Also I have many useful contacts of Lithuanian companies and very good relationships with them.
The purpose is to meet new persons, new contacts, new possibilities, to expand horizon, to share information between.

Arunas

Hi, my name is Karla Grauzas I'm looking for a job in Vilnius related on Marketing. I got a B.A. on Marketing and a certificate on English Language Instructor.

My interests are on photography, design, marketing, and teaching.

I have experienced on Marketing and teaching.

You can contact me by this email: [email protected]

Thank you

Hi Karla,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post your advert in the Lithuania classifieds > job section.

Good luck
Christine

jaroslam wrote:

hello,

Communication and language.
My name is Jaroslav, I want to improve my English. I offer FREE RUSSIAN (Lithuanian is also possible) LESSONS IN EXCHANGE FOR FREE ENGLISH LESSONS. I am a linguist, writer and native Russian speaker. I am also fluent in Lithuanian and French.
My interests: literature, art, music, travel, East,living in Lithuania. etc. 

Thank you. Best wishes
Jaroslav

[email protected]

Hi
I live in India, I m planning to move and settle in Lithuania. I need to learn either Russian or Lithuanian whichever is better. I can help you to improve your English.Can you teach either of languages whichever is necessary from job perspectives.

i want to know about lithuania how about the work situation there if i got visit visa can i find any reliable job?

Since now when many international companies, such as Barclays, Western Union and others are setting their operational centers in Vilnius, Lithuania, you can find pretty many job offers if you have a degree and know foreign languages (Lithuanian is not even a must!). You should double check the local sites:
cvonline.lt cv.lt in order to get the latest offers.
Good luck! :)

Hi Everyone,

Myself Omkar From Mumbai India. I need some advise about Lithuania Job Market and how i will be able to enter?

I Am born and brought up in India though i had spent a good healthy 4 years in UK completing my Post Graduation in Investment analysis from university of Stirling and working for 3 years in Finance and Accounting in UK market and presently i am working for 1 of the leading bank in world Standard Chartered Bank As Senior Financial Officer in Mumbai ( India )for 1 and 1/2 Year. Handling Budgeting Finance on pan India level for Global trade operation as in a part of wholesale banking. I can ONLY SPEAK ENGLISH, Hindi, Marathi and Japanese Language although i understand u need to understand Lithuanian language to crack in market.

Request your guidance about the job market in Lithuania for English speaker, I know it is very difficult to get job without knowing official language although recently due to globalization job market have started to open as per latest routers news.  I would also appreciate if you could tell me about Financial Jobs if at all you guys would come across in Lithuania or rest of Europe.

I do not require work Permit to work in Lithuania and any European market as i am spouse to Lithuania national.

Request your prompt response.

Thank you in advance for helping me in this regard,

With Warm Regards

Omkar Dhawde

Hi Omkar,

You could post an advert in the jobs in Lithuania section.

It might help you.

Best of luck,
Christine

Hi
I'm Tina from Iran and I would like to go to Lithuania and continue my education. I have studied Russian language and Literature and would like to get master in Business. I'm wondering if I could find a job from the first I go there with the languages that I currently know? I speak Russian and English fluently and I have a good knowledge of German. My mother language is Persian.

For many years Lithuania had an I fluid of students from the middle east ( mostly Leb, catholic Maronites )  why now from Iran ,paki,and northern India?  Maybe back door to employment/settlement throughout e.u.,please expat opinions

Hello Gediminas -> Why don't you start a new thread on the Lithuania forum? :)

PS: To note that this thread is Find a job in Lithuania.

Thank you,
Aurélie

I am from Lithuania and looking job in Norway,maybe somebody can help me?

please help me find a job in Lithuania
I will be grateful

Hello fitell,

Welcome to Expat.com :)
As this thread has not really been active since the year 2013, I suggest that you browse through the Jobs in Lithuania section and post an ad there for your job search.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

can you help get a chefs job

Hi to everyone!
People someone can help me to find a job?I'm a Barista and have 6 year of experience...it's urgent,so please if someone can help me,let me know...

Hello everyone, can you suggest me how to find job ? I have a 7+ years experience of retail sales market in Qatar. If someone can help me ? Please let me know and mail me plz

@anuragdahal536 Hello, feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in Lithuania section of the website to put forward your skills.

Regards

Bhavna

Hi my name is Daniel raja, I'm Indian, I working in Singapore trailer truck driver I got Singapore license class 4,I have 10years experience this field, I looking for heavy truck driver lithuania can help me

I am truck driver and I am working in dubai my experience is10 years i need job

Hello everyone,

Please note that members looking for a job should create their CV in the Jobs in Lithuania section of the website.

Thank you

Bhavna

@Resurso

im looking for hotel job

I too am looking out for a job in hotel/restaurant field and already registered my cv in jobs Lithuania , but no break thru yet

Hi . I am looking for a job  is truck Driver and concrete boom pump opretor. Is truck driver my 11 years experience and is concrete boom pump opretor my 7 years

Hello everyone,
Please note that members looking for a job should create their CV in the Jobs in Lithuania section of the website.

Thank you
Bhavna

-@Bhavna

Hello please read my above post.

Hello everyone,

Please note that for security reasons, no contact details should be shared on the forum.

I am closing this thread.

Regards,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

[Thread closed]

Closed