Thinking of Migrating to Hungary

Hi

Myself and my  Dad,mom and aunt are thinking of Migrating to hungary . We are thinking of incorparating a business and apply for Permanent residency .

Has anyone gone through this procedure? Know of any good Immigration Lawyers?

How is Hungary in terms of living standards? Cost of living? climate? It would be great If I cound get some guidance :)

Thanks

DXBDINO28 wrote:

How is Hungary in terms of living standards? Cost of living? climate? It would be great If I cound get some guidance :)

Thanks

Why don't you just Google it? All of the information is already out there.

DXBDINO28 wrote:

We are thinking of incorparating a business and apply for Permanent residency

Why Hungary?

Unless you speak Hungarian your options for running a business in Hungary are limited, especially if you plan to run a small to medium sized business: ie. you cater to local linguistic groups or foreigners (i.e. running a B&B for tourists). Of course you can always hire locals to run the business, but you have to trust your local business partners and/or employees implicitly because you will be out of touch with the daily business operations and.... well lets just say not every business partner is honest.

And, in my humble opinion, the Hungarian economy is not so great currently, especially for many small businesses. That may change in the future of course.

Malta is a booming economy in the EU with good long term growth prospects. And English is the official language. And Malta has a investment residency program. If you are interested in EU migration, that is where I would suggest to consider.

You really should visit before making a commitment like that, it's a really charming place with lots of natural beauty, but it's definitely not for everyone. What got you interested in the first place?