Is there anybody know about Spanish class in Ho Chi Minh city?

Hi everyone,

I'm Andy, a Vietnamese. I wonder if is there anybody know a place where I can study Spanish in Ho Chi Minh city? I'm working for a foreign company and have some Expat friends but none of them can help me with this. I know it's pretty hard to find since mostly Vietnamese only familiar with Japanese, Korean, Chinese, French, Russian beside English.

Any suggestions or recommendations are welcomed. Thanks

You can post this ad in the 'Jobs" section below:
https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/viet … acher.html

Hi Andy,

I also suggest you to go to sharetalkto practise Spanish speaking. There is a spanish chatting room there. 

Or you can go to Ho Chi Minh City Pedagogical University-280 An Dương Vương, Ward 4, Dist 5- to register a course. One of the matters of learning here is that it opens the class depending on the numbers of learners. So seems there can be crowded in class 1 but it can close in class 5 or 6 cos there are just some studious learners.

Thanks for the information, I will give it a try :)

Hello Andy Phan

Also may I suggest you to place an advert in our section Language classes in Ho Chi Minh City and Language Exchange in Ho Chi Minh City to increase your chances to find partners to help you learn spanish.

Regards

Kenjee

Hi Andy,  I'm a german, but was living in Spain 8 years, so I speak spanish fluently (still like native language), but may I can help you. Kind regards :)

Hello Andy,

I am Spanish/American

I was born in Nicaragua but moved as a child to USA.

I speak spanish fluently and english.

Let me know, if I can help.

Che

I appreciate all of your suggestions so far, and hope that we can have an offline meeting at some coffee shop someday. I really enjoy being friends with expats in Vietnam and learning new things everyday. Just let me know when we have time for a coffee. Thanks!

Hi Andy, if you want to learn spanish i can teach you.

Best regards.