Paying local property ( council) tax

Hi all I am all lost with paying the council tax on our house in Radovets. Is there a way to pay this online as we don't have immediate plans to visit the house. I will if that is all that is available but hopefully I can do it online . Can anyone help with that.?

Hello,

The local municipal tax can be paid via bank transfer to the bank account of the Municipality of Topolovgrad. In order to check the due amount and to pay you must know your Bulstat number
Do you know what are the exact due amounts /rubbish fee and property tax/.
The bank account details of the Municipality of Topolovgrad is:
STSABGSF   
DSK Bank - branch Topolovgrad,
IBAN     BG 61STSA 9300 84 00942400
Holder Municipality of Topolovgrad
You have to include in the transfer paper the property address and your Bulstat.
I recommend to  check with your bank what will be the bank fee for the trasfer.

The other option is to transfer the funds to somebody in Bulgaria who shall take care of this matter and send you the receipts for the paid taxes. I can do that for you if you would like, I am a lawyer and I have client bank account.

Best wishes
Nedi

that would be great if you could do that. I don't live there so I don't have a Bulstat number but I have the Deeds.

Zdraveite Nedka,

Is is possible to to do everything online do you think ? Not only the "bukluk" and the year taxes but the water and electricity etc etc