Fashion photogapher, videographer, stylists, hair and make up wanted!

Hi,

I am the owner a small maternity business in the UK, travelling to Ho Chi Minh to at the end of this month.

I am looking for an entire crew of photographers and videographers hair and make-up artists and pregnant models for my photoshoot.

We have a very small budget (hence me deciding it to do it in Vietnam compared to the UK) so your help will be gratefully appreciated.

Could you please assist me in this!

Thanks

Davi

Hi Davi,

Welcome on board :)

I invite you to please post an advert in the Jobs in Ho Chi Minh City section :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi Rich! I'm Rodney Ramos a photographer from the Philippines and am currently staying here in Ho Chi Minh. Please look up my 10 videos in Youtube: Rodney Ramos. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hello Davi.
I'm Olga. I'm professional hairdresser and make up artist. I am interested in the your offer. How many days will take up shooting? Have special wishes?

Hi,

Could you please send more info. I would be very willing to shoot some video for you.
Web Site:dv-eye.com
Also find us on Facebook.

I'm working PT so I would like to know your schedule and be able to shoot when required.

Regards

Julian

Hi Davi,

I run a photography club, many of my members are very good and would be happy to do it for beer money and the experience, plus many are full on pros, plus we have members who are ex-BBC video directors and a fantastic studio, so feel free to contact me and see if we can help.

Cheers

Paul

Dear Davi

My partner is a videographer from Canada and is partnered with a professional photographer here who has a small studio. Are you still looking for someone as I see that this was posted a few weeks ago?

Regards
Rachael