Contract in Riyadh

Dear forum members,

I have a question to you:

I was offered a 25,000 SAR contract with medical insurance with medical care. It is for IT Management Consulting (3,5 years experience). Is that good for a young couple?

One more question: Where can I find websites for renting appartments in Riyadh?

Thank you very much
Mikey

Monthly?

Hi Mikey,

Do you have a permanent employment offer or contractual rate? Also what is your area ? You in SAP, ERP of some sort?

Regards

Hi guys,

yes its monthly with iqamiya. The field IT processes --> more management oiriented than sw developement

mikey2014 wrote:

Hi guys,

yes its monthly with iqamiya. The field IT processes --> more management oiriented than sw developement

I personally think it is a little low for your position. But yes a couple can live a nice life and save some with that salary.

For 3.5 yrs of experience that salary isn't bad,but u wud have to settle for a apartment which might cost u 25K-35K yearly depending on locality...compounds r out of reach with this money...monthly expenses for couples can range from 2K-4K ....
But totally depends on ur current lifestyle, will u guys be able to adjust without a compound accommodation, as there is nothing much to go arnd here...

I know someone with the same field and got a much better offer (2 years experience ) so it depends on you & ur way of life take ur time &  think carefully
As for homes check this website

- rightcompound.com/

Hope it helps ,,.,,

M~