#Palestine.

Let's pray for our bothers and sisters in Gaza..
Our hearts are with them.

Gaza , Damascus, Aleppo , Baghdad , Cairo , sad cites , sad stories that goes beyond death and loss, just sadness
but still we need to hope for a better day for them and for humanity anywhere else.

May Allah give an end to their torture and help all the tortured people all over the world.. My deep prayers for Gaza and Muslims in this holly month!

Allahoma Ameen

Ok but can we pray for syrian people too?

We want peace in all over the world

Somebody are planning the future of middle east behind the closed doors and we are acting just our roles written in the scenario.

If we can do more than this we so would love too

It is imposiible, I know, I was planning to go there to help people but they need doctor and health service volunteers.
I hope Government of Egypt would open the customs' gates to transport humanitary aid to Gazza. Otherwise, all of these innocent people are left to helplesness.

Hello everyone,

Some off topic posts [and to avoid dispute] have been removed from this thread. Thank you.

Hi Christine,

Actually you did the best, regards...

I often wonder what the people during the Ottoman Empire knew way back then that we so-called civilized and superior people today still don't know; how it seems that everyone regardless of their religious beliefs seemed to live together in relative harmony?

Does it even matter who is right or who is wrong when innocent women and children are being slaughtered? I don't think anybody's God, whatever they may call him, wants that.

Dear Hakann

I am Egyptian ,Who Lives here in turkey , and i can tell you borders is not permanent Closed
but there is schedule for Opening and closing
otherwise how all of this Phalstinian Injured are in Egyptian Hospital

i hope you can really contact me As soon as possible for some kind of business

Hello all  :cheers:

Kindly note that some inappropriate posts has been removed from the forum!

Regards
Kenjee

Dear Hussien,

I see, you know we could get only some news via tv channels and the truth mostly hidden...
also my skype is [email protected] ; could you please add me if you use skype.

best regards
HAKAN