Looking for a bike!

Hi everybody!
My name is María and  I've been in Warsaw for a week. The city seems to me nice and cozy : ) I'm on a training programme in a company; and during the weekends I'd love to run around. I'm quite used to cycle everywhere I go. I know it is the Veturilo hiring thing, but I'd like to know if there's some place where you can rent a bike for a coulpe of mounths. Or if you know somebody who could rent it to me for the Summer.

Thanks so much!

Send me a private message :)

Hi, still looking for an English speaking mate? Well, I'm not in Warsaw at the moment, but we could work something out :)

The truth is I would be interested on meetings here in Warsaw during the Summer. If you are not here... I find it rather difficult.

But thanks anyway!

Or you migth be talking to Felicyta!

mmm...creo que un alquiler te iba a salir tan caro como comprar una bici de segunda mano...chequea gumtree.pl , es posible que veas alguna bici en buen estado. Si es para andar por la ciudad, las veturilo van ok, y los primeros 20 minutos son gratis, en 20 minutos recorres la mitad de la ciudad.
   Saludos de un spanski en Warsaw.

Gracias por la info  :)

Finalmente había decidido optar por Venturilo, porque bici + locker... para dos meses me parece demasiado. Sobre todo teniendo en cuenta que son normales las tormentas de verano.

Saludos de otra madrileńa por Varsovias.

Yes I was talking to Felicyta. Sorry, but I wish I were in Warsaw, great place.. been there once in 2012. Now I'm traveling to Cyprys and Georgia. :)

Got the bike yet? If not then I can arrange for one for you.

English? Im a native English speaker, if you care about it, just write me on [email protected].
Thanks

Thanks Kayraji !!

But I think I'll run with the Veturilo in the end : )

Ok then, my pleasure