Which is Better offer

Hi Everyone, I have got two offers from Qatar and Bahrain for same job role and position. Qatar package ( 15000 QAR + medical + Air tickets  + No Car ) and Bahrain Package ( 1000 BHD + medical + Car + Air Tickets ) . I am recently married and i like to have a moderate living with pretty good savings ( around 6000 QAR min ). Also my wife would like to go for job ... I have checked the cost of living topic and various topics but still i am confused on this... Expecting your suggestions....

Hello Selvarocks

The best for you will be to cross check the cost of living from each country and try to see if with your salary you will be able,after paying all your monthly costs, to save enough.

Here is the Cost of Living in Doha section.

Here is the Cost of Living in Bahrain Section.

Regards

Kenjee

Thanks for the info, i have checked the cost of living topics but still i am not clear. How about NOC now, i heard there is going to be some major changes in current kafala system. When it is expected... will  Visa ban for 2 yrs/joining another company without getting NOC from current employer in qatar,, will all these happen soon ??? whats the current status????

All these will help me to decide whether to take this offer or not, bec i am looking for a long term stay ...

Suggestions please...