Need help

Hi all,
   Two quick questions, and if someone could help me I´d appreciate it.
1) How do I see the age of other members?
2) I sent several messages to some members, and now when I try to write a new message I get a notice that says
"Your message hasn't been sent. In order to prevent issues, the private message system is not fully activated for new users. Did you introduce yourself on the forum ? Please post a few messages on the forum, and your private message system will be fully activated. Thank you !"
I sent an email to support but they may be busy as I did not hear back from them, and I´ve introduced myself in the forums and made about 6 posts but still can´t send any messages.
It is frustrating as two people wrote nice messages back to me and I cannot respond to them.

Thanks for the help.

flopitdown wrote:

Hi all,
   Two quick questions, and if someone could help me I´d appreciate it.
1) How do I see the age of other members?
2) I sent several messages to some members, and now when I try to write a new message I get a notice that says
"Your message hasn't been sent. In order to prevent issues, the private message system is not fully activated for new users. Did you introduce yourself on the forum ? Please post a few messages on the forum, and your private message system will be fully activated. Thank you !"
I sent an email to support but they may be busy as I did not hear back from them, and I´ve introduced myself in the forums and made about 6 posts but still can´t send any messages.
It is frustrating as two people wrote nice messages back to me and I cannot respond to them.

Thanks for the help.

You cannot see the age of the members unless they have it on their profile. And why are you looking to find out their ages ???

To activate the PM system you have to post and actively participate in the forum until the system is activated. This is to stop spammers or trolls and is the same for everyone. Write a new topic. Go on to other sections of the forum and participate there with answers or advice on the topic. No silly one word one line or smillie posts either please.

Thanks for the help.
Regarding the ages, I am 44, and I think it would be creepy and inappropriate if I asked a 17 or 18 year old man or lady if he/she wanted to do something this weekend or go to the movies or Schönbrunn   ;)