Places to visit in Vancouver for budget conscious

Hi, everyone.

I'm visiting Vancouver for two days with a friend a week from now. I appreciate any suggestions on the affordable tourist attractions in Vancouver.

I'm also looking for a place to stay with wifi and free breakfast. We'll just be spending one night in a hotel.

Gastown and Stanley Park is on my list and taking the seabus.

With all your suggestions, I know we can have a great vacation in Vancouver.

Another choice besides B&B, Inns and Hotels/Motels is to use AirBnB.com
Its basically folks out there who have extra room to spare and would like to earn a few bucks renting it out to visitors like yourself. Check the reviews on the owner to make sure their quality and how genuine they are.

Hello punrun,

I also suggest you check out our business directory Tourism in Vancouver, where you may find a guesthouse.

Regards

Kenjee

Queen Elizabeth Park just off Cambie Street, beautiful gardens, also a tropical conservatory in a geodesic dome admission not too expensive. Capilano Canyon Suspension Bridge in West Vancouver and Lonsdale Quay which should both be combined with your Seabus outing. Chinatown stroll not far from Gastown. Take a ride on Skytrain on a Saturday or Sunday when it's not so busy, you can tour all over Vancouver/Richmond/Burnaby/Coquitlam area. Granville Island Public Market and surroundings always wonderful. The list of cheap and free stuff is endless.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team (and former 28 year Vancouver resident)