I need friends!!

Hello guys I'm may 22 I will be in Makati second week of this month and I'm looking for some friends to hang,talk and get to know with.. men and woman are welcome I will be coming from a beautiful island of northern samar! I'm really looking forward to meet friends through this. Tnx guys!! Merci beaucoup!! :)

drop some message if you happen to be in cebu city :D

Welcome to the Philippines ^^

iragael wrote:

Hi May!
I am a french guy looking for land in quiet place to settle down. I am in Angeles now. Samar seam to have some interesting features but it is on the main way of typhon unfortunately :-)
Have a nice day enjoy your trip!
Michel :)

try OSLOB Cebu... very nice and peaceful place

i am interested with rock climbing but thats too dangerous i guess. i am looking for trekking. is there any clubs existing in cebu?

Hi I am sunny an Indian expat working here in muntinlupa city as Process engineer. If u r interested you can reach me at [email protected]. I would like to expand my social network. Males/females all welcome.

Take care.

Thanks
Sunny

Hi May, i am charles, i had a friend who went to Samar a few years ago, have spent most my time in cagayan and cebu, i am interested in travel to northern luzon

Hi, I'm currently working in Alabang Muntinlupa. I want to meet foreign friends here.

Hi, we're both in the same area. I'm also working in Muntinlupa City. I hope to meet you soon. I'm working in a company at Northgate Cyberzone in Alabang Muntinlupa City.

Hi I am sunny an Indian expat works here in Muntinlupa too.

Hi Sunny,

I replied to your message in yahoo mail. This is Archimedes dela Cruz.

:) American seek friends in philippines

Are you currently in the Philippines?