Unlucky lovers

hell my name is ayoub  i am 25 years old  i know american gil we love each other so much we wanna marry each other,  unfortunately  we can not meet each other , in one  i can not go to  USA and marry because of hard visa procedures  and the other hand  she can not came to Algeria she has some problems there she need to get her divorce papers  ,  we are really suffering now i contacted al ot of organizations, USA embassy and Algerian embassy in USA but no body response , it seems that they do not care about feeling and people's hearts they just believe in papers  we do not know what we have to do now we are really suffering right now we just need to be together  r, we really need help  we will be so grateful for ever  is someone can help us we just need to marry and live  together weather here in Algeria or there  or anywhere we just need each other right now

so sad , i wish  u all the good luck buddy ,unfortunately ! i have no idea about such cases , maybe the other members could help u

thank you so much for these words it means a lot , i hope so

Have you ever asked a VISA to US?

never , i havn't