PoLice Clearance For Employment Visa

Goodday to All,

My Company HR Told me that 99% of application of visa is already done. They mentioned last June 12 that it was communicated to them by the mininstry that visa might be ready June 15. But no visa was forwarded. They tolf me the Royal Oman Police requested for police clearance of me as fomality before they release the final visa. Until now, they said they still waiting. Please kindly advise if anyone has the same problem or have an idea with this police clearance. Thank You in advance. By the way ill be working as a Nursery teacher in a Nursery school in MuscatThanks.

all new work visa for women is pending

Its not at all big issue ..you just take a no objection certificate from your local police station and send it to uour employers

ohh..

well I have the same issue!!!!

I had job offer from Oman,they told me already its submitted..but Im still waiting for mayb 2 month or more...
:(

Well delays in police clearance may take longer and if you browse other blogs u will find many more regarding same issue.

:)

a.aminah wrote:

Goodday to All,

My Company HR Told me that 99% of application of visa is already done. They mentioned last June 12 that it was communicated to them by the mininstry that visa might be ready June 15. But no visa was forwarded. They tolf me the Royal Oman Police requested for police clearance of me as fomality before they release the final visa. Until now, they said they still waiting. Please kindly advise if anyone has the same problem or have an idea with this police clearance. Thank You in advance. By the way ill be working as a Nursery teacher in a Nursery school in MuscatThanks.

I never heard of the police clearance. ..which police clearance? From your country?

I just recently changed employer and the new company only need the medical results which haa been the same since I came to Oman in 2004. My company now is the 4th one I work with in Oman and no police clearance was asked in securing the visa.

The second company has taken me from the Philippines, it is the philippines who are requiring police clearance from applicants going abroad and they charge more if the clearance is to be used for employment abroad, the same thing with medical tests, they charge a lot more than normal check-up or than local employment.

I managed to elude these tedious process. My recent change of employer/visa, I did not go to philippines, the same thing I did with my 3rd employer, I went to another country and waited for new visa otherwise it will be a saga to go out of the Phils, they will ask a lot of documents, certifications, payment of fees etc etc. A lot of filipinos go to dubai for visa change.

My previous employer last year was hiring filipino staff, after 3 months waiting from this process they gave up hiring the 3 filipinos, lost opportunity for kabayans.