I Want to work and live a bit in south korea

hi there i'm an Egyptian man i have learnt some Korean language i can speak and write it fairly i'm keen to keep the Korean language i have learnt and advance my ability to speak the Korean language is there any place there in Korea can give fellowship for learning Korean language?, i'm looking for a job in Seoul or Busan or any other beautiful Korean district , i can teach Arabic, English, guitars and music , i compose and arrange music too and i can work as an agricultural engineer , very much skilled in computers , is there any chance for me to find a job there ?
and where can i look for jobs on the internet but serious sites please
please advice
My music

Hey Mr. Egypt!

You sound quite accomplished. I am not sure weather you'd be interested in coming to Korea under a student visa or a working visa however. If you go the Student route you might find it to be easier. It seems there are quite a few universities that wish to foster an international image and will give preferential treatment to those wanting to enroll (both graduate and undergrad programs are available. I'll let you research it). If you'd rather come here to work that might be a little more difficult depending on the job you're aiming for. If I were you I'd begin looking into the companies in your country that do business in Korea, this will help you narrow down your niche.

Best of luck!

Hello everyone,

Well, i don't think you will get a chance to work in Korea , only in teaching business , and they demand (Europeans or american). I lived in Korea for 2 and half years "studying Ph.D." and yet couldn't get any chance for a job. chances are really narrow for non-korean as well as for korean to find a decent job.