Buying property in Morocco

Hi Everyone

I am a retired Registered Nurse from the USA. I am looking at Essaouira,Morocco and one other country for settling down in. I live in Southern California; the city is called Aliso Viejo, CA. I will have my own home business so the only thing that I may want to do is have a vacation home in 1 year in Essaouira. I am interested in finding out about pricing in the area but not ready to buy right now. I want to know if I have to establish residency before buying property?

I have same question myself...move in Tangier, Morocco  build a business ...do I need to be Moroccan residense  to purchase  land?IWhere do I inquire to get more  valids informations?I am .U.S. citizen...any informations  regarding Morocco will be highly appreciate in general...thanks

Hello everyone,

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Essaouira forum for more visibility and interaction.

Thank you,
Christine

I it is better for you to start you job in Rabat ,I can help you

mohamed2 wrote:

I it is better for you to start you job in Rabat ,I can help you

Ignore. This guy is a chancer who has had several posts deleted because they were inappropriate.

In addition, she's not looking for a job, but a holiday home. If this is your level of comprehension of written English, I pity your alleged pupils!

Morocco has quite expensive hotels. I hope you have found a cheaper accommodation option on your vacation. I would also like to go to Morocco when I take a vacation in spring or summer.

Hello astashan,

Please note that this is an old thread from 2014.

Feel free to open a new thread on the Morocco forum should you need any info.

All the best

Bhavna