Employment Opportunity for German Speaking People

Hi Everybody,

If any of you know people that speak German and English and are looking for employment in Mauritius could you p.m. me with their contact details please.  I have only met one German lady through the ex-pat blog and unfortunately I don't have a contact number for her.  Her name is Sylvia and she may know other German ex-pats that are looking for employment.

Thanks for your help.

Steph.

Hello Stephanie Troy  :cheers:

I kindly invite you to tell us a bit  more about the activity you are proposing, and since you are offering job, I suggest you to place an advert in our jobs dedicated section Jobs in Mauritius.

Regards

Kenjee

Hi Steph.,

Would like to know what kind of Job you offering. I speak German, Swiss German, French and English  hope to hear from you soon you can also send me a private mail

Hi there,

My friend is working for a Company that are looking for German speaking Customer Service Representatives.  You would need to be living in Mauritius to apply ?

I will pass on your details if you like.

Regards,

Steph.

There's a BPO in Point Aux Sables that has German speaking campaigns if we're talking about the same thing.

I have some contact details of anyone needs them.

check ICT companies in Mauritius

[Moderated: No free Ad on the forum. Post your advert in the Teaching jobs in Mauritius section.]

Are you looking for a job as native german speaker.. do let me know
Thanks

Are you looking for a job as native german speaker.. do let me know
Thanks

Hello Steph.,

I would like to know about the job on offer.
I speak English. French , German and have a very good understanding of  Swiss German.

Cheers,
Chad

Good Please contact me at 59243733 and will give u all details

Hi Chad,

Sorry this is an old post from last year.

Regards,

Steph.