Job offer with 45000 pm

Hi all,
         I got a job offer with a salary of 45000 AED pm from a abudhabi based company.Currently living in Gurgaon (India).Right now I am getting approx. 330000 INR pm salary in India in my current job.Is it advisable for me to shift to Abudhabi with this offer as I am getting a good salary also here in India.Will I be able to save enough with 45000 AED.

Please suggest as I am expecting another 70000 INR increment in my Indian salary in 6-8 months.I will be relocating with my wife and 2 year old kid.

Hey wats ur career what do you do ?

exactly, i will like to kw as well

Hi asim, i am commercial pilot with Delhi base..... I fly the long haul flights....

Well not shocked as a new graduate local is usually started in most cases than not with 15000aed. Some Locals collect more than you can fathom as they grow in years of experience that an expat can't even.

you did not break down the 45000 is housing included in this or separate?

simple calculation in AED:

you need a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment: between 100,000 and 150,000 a year. depending where you live
you will eventually get a maid = 2000 a month
you will buy a car, depending on how fancy your want it, 1500 to 4000 a month.
life is not cheap here. depending on your life style. so you would spend 5k up to 10k on food and entertainment.
electricity is about 200 to 300 a month.

do your calculations :)

Dany,

Professional Reply.

Cheers

Tarek

True, its not cheap at all....its all about ur life style

Hi,

Income in the UAE is Tax-Free, compared to about 20-25% (net) in India.
A 2-BD apartment in a reasonably good locality in AD will cost aed 10,000/month.
Junior School education will be about aed 2,500/mth.

At this salary level, car+petrol is provided.
There are no other major costs.

Based on above, you may decide.

cheers

[email protected]

don't miss this chance

Moderated by Mishna
Reason: No copy & paste on the forum+continue discussion on (aed 45, 500 monthly salary)