Albanian moving to india :)

Hi friends
I am from albania ( a country near greece and italy, for the most people who have not heard about it) there is a possibility for me to shift and settle in new delhi. I am a civil engineer in my country as well as I know many foreign languages such as ( apart from english) italian, greek, spanish and french. Do you think I may have it difficult to find a job there? Or to settle down and get used to the way of living, to the people, to the food? I would also appreciate if there are foreigners there like me that wants to be in contact and share their experiences.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hello anisa25

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you take the lead concerning the job factor and place an advert in our section Construction and Civil engineering jobs in New Delhi.

Everybody gets along well in New Delhi ;) Don't worry you will be just fine.

Regards

Kenjee

Thanks a lot for ur good words I appreciate that. .:) and I really need those incouraging words..

hello anisa
welcome to Expat.com
I advice you to post your resume on online sites like.
naukri.com
shine.com
careesma.in
monster jobs
post you phone no. mail address with your resume you will get calls and mails from recruiters.
wish you good luck
thank you

Thank you very much :) I will try all these possibilities and send my cv :)

Please forward me your Resume /cv for jobs in designing and highway and railway infrastructure companies. I am also an civil engineer and currently i am on construction of 169 kms National Highway construction. My mail id is [email protected]

hey,,

you are coming from alalbania,, and i was in tirana just recently and tell lyou it is a fantastic place..
so, whats your name and when will you come to india and what work will you do here
i am vinay palrecha

Hey vinay.i am anisa and I am thinking to come in india by december and check out the place and all but dont have yet any job there..here in albania I work as a civil engineer in an italian company. I am glad u have visited tirana and that u liked the place. Do keep in touch :)

Hi,
Welcome to India. I am partly living and working in Kosovo and has visited Albania many times. you can mail me at [email protected] if I can be any help.
Regards
Anil

[moderated: please register yourself in the translators in India business directory]

M glad to hear that mishra :) I hope u liked albania nd kosovo too :) I heard also that india is applying the 'visa on arrival' procedure by september-october..I really hope this is true..coz I dont want to go to romania to apply for an indian visa. Let me knw if u know smth about it. Tc.

Hello Anisa,
Welcome to India . I am interested to work in Albania. Please let me know what kind of job opportunity available there in Albania and nearby. Do feel free to write me on [email protected]
It would be my pleasure to  be of any help.

Stay in touch .
Arbind