Sec Tec de Monterrey campus Chihuahua

Hi - I'm new to the Mexico forums.  I am currently living and teaching ESL in China and am trying to relocate to Mexico once I find a somewhat decent fit.  Mexico is closer to home.

I am wondering if anyone knows about a school called:   Sec Tec de Monterrey campus in Chihuahua.   I saw online it is a very high crime area which put me off as a single woman.   However, the school wrote another email suggesting that the salary would be 2300. USD.  When I did the conversion this would mean they are willing to pay double the rates of just a couple years ago (which I understand they were cutting salaries not raising them).   

Does anyone know of this school and area to comment on the high salary and safety of the area?  Appreciate any input.   :/

Hi I read your message here in Expatblog I currently live in Chihuahua, says he would like to work in the Tecnologico de Monterrey Campus Chihuahua, I will could help investigate what you really need and ask the staff of this Institution that contact, but you do not specify in which area, which has experienced and what their specialty. With regard to crime and insecurity that you think there is, I would say that there is insecurity that you can come to work and will be quiet. If anything I can help you?, Has a friend.
Martha