Teaching job in south korea

Good day all
I am a Nigerian wishing to relocate and vet myself engaged in teaching in south Korea but most of the jobs I see are for people from the US.Canada UK and  the only African country mentioned is South Africa.can anyone please help with links on how to get an English teaching job in S.korea.

thanks all as Iawait your advice

Good day,

Unfortunately many of the English teaching positions in Korea will only be offered to nationals of the "big 7" : America, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zeland, and South Africa. This is mostly in an attempt to wrangle in only the "truly native" speakers who are presumed to have more acceptable accents. Some of this is a practical consideration, unfortunately some of it is also due to discrimination.

Personally I've never seen an E-2 teaching visa issued to someone not from the big 7. That said, if you're dead-set on getting a teaching gig here, I would recommend the following: lie about your nationality on your initial application up until you manage a Skype interview with your prospective employer. From here you may be able to explain away your situation if you sufficiently impress them with your eloquence and neutral accent.

In all honesty I can't think of another way for you to get such a job. Not only are you not of a preferred nationality, the industry has gone into decline over the last couple years. Therefore, some of you competition will be those already experienced and living in Korea. Regardless of what you decide to do, I wish you the best of luck.

thanks for that post