Looking for a flat/flatmate

Hello everyone! I am moving to Oman in the mid of August and I am looking for a flat/flatmate (a girl).
Someone an idea, suggestion? It is going to be my first time in Oman, I am going to be working at a international school...
Any help would be kindly appreciated!

:*

hello how are you? please contact me in my email. [email protected]  iam from oman and living in oman i can find you a flat for you no problem. your well come to oman.
thank you

Thanks, I'll contact you! ;-)

@ ana.incolic > Also feel free to post an ad in the Shared accommodation in Muscat section. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

Which city you will be posted. Muscat is having more International Schools and you can find many decent accommodations. In Sohar/ Sallalah it will be little difficult to get shared accommodation. Also think about transportation. Most of the schools are providing transportation but if not then you might have to look for a accommodation near by school. Off course you can look for carpooling service . In Muscat Quram / Al-Kuwair/ Ghubra are central areas with shopping centers near by and you may get roommates easily.

Hello Aaditya, thanks for your suggestions and help.
I am looking for flats/room mates somewhere close to Madinat Qaboos as the school is located in that area.
I got some contacts already but I will keep looking. Thank you so much.

Regards.

Sure.
Muscat is expensive but if u go a little outsede but still Muscat it is much more affordable.
I am renting in Maabela. It is a 3 bedroom very spacious with big windows.
Living n dining is an open concept. Three story bldg n landlord lives on the other side of the bldg. Has all new split a/c in all rooms.
The rent is 300/month
If interested  let me know.
All the best.
I have the 3rd floor. First n second floors are vacant.
Cheers
Sylva from Canada

Hello Sylva and thank you for your post.

Is Maabela very far from Madinat Qaboos? I am considering to rent a car anyway, but prefferably I am looking for something close to Madinat.
Can you please send me your email privately and we discuss other matters on this topic. I might be interested. It fits my budget.

Kind regards,
Ana

My email is
[email protected]
From Madinat Qaboos on the new HW probably 15 mins...
This is a quiet resedential all villas.
Dont hesitate if u have any questions
All the best
Sylva

hi, for those looking for a shared flat, i am staying in an individual flat with two living rooms and 3 bedrooms with attached bathroom. Location is muscat, al ghubra, easily accesible to all parts of the city. Near to Muscat Grand mall,  Grand mosque and Lulu Hypermarket. room rent 200/ RO. Very near to azaiba beach. Home is excellently ventilated and calm...najaf underscore 1980 at yahoo dot com

Omanagri wrote:

hi, for those looking for a shared flat, i am staying in an individual flat with two living rooms and 3 bedrooms with attached bathroom. Location is muscat, al ghubra, easily accesible to all parts of the city. Near to Muscat Grand mall,  Grand mosque and Lulu Hypermarket. room rent 200/ RO. Very near to azaiba beach. Home is excellently ventilated and calm...najaf underscore 1980 at yahoo dot com

Hi Omanagri,

Is your place near Pepsi Plant? Are there still available flat for men? How much is the average rent? I may arrive there this month. Thanks.

Regards,

Robert

Hi,

Just introduce yourself, Then we can help. From which country you are? What is the school you are going to join.

R

Hi.
Madinat Qaboos is central area in muscat.
U can find easily flat at Al khuwair or in Madinat qaaboos itself. It will be good. Or there is a building near ABA international school, if you want i will chk for you.

[email protected]

Thx.
Masco

Thank you all for great suggestions! I am in contact with someone already but I keep looking for options.
Otherwise, I have another question about buying a car: is it very expensive or is rather better to rent (for an expat)? I do know I need an international drivers licence.

Kind regards,
Ana

[Moderated: post in the housing section please]

Hi Ana it will be pleasure to aphelion you and to assist you in any support let me know ***
Cheers

Hi Ana

Did you find a flat? Or are you still looking for it?

Faris Zwega wrote:

Hi Ana

Did you find a flat? Or are you still looking for it?

She had posted the query in 2014. I am very much sure she might have even changed her residences within these 3 years. You're probably late !!!

Hahaha. I just saw August and started typing. Lol
Actually I'm trying to rent out a room in my flat these days. Have advertised in classifieds too.

Closed