New to Netherlands - seeking everyday life infos + accomodation

HI friends, I'm coming to Netherlands in September, Let me know about the climate, Do's and Dont's in NL. I heard that finding accommodation is very difficult. Please let me know on this.

Hello chodimella  :cheers:

I suggest you, concerning your accomodation query, to check out our section Properties for rent in the Netherlands to see some rental proposals available out there.

So that members here to best assist you, could you please tell us in which area you will be? Are you going to be in Netherlands for long?

Regards

Kenjee

I'm going to stay in Enschede. Would love to find a room around 400Euros

kenjee wrote:

Hello chodimella  :cheers:

I suggest you, concerning your accomodation query, to check out our section Properties for rent in the Netherlands to see some rental proposals available out there.

So that members here to best assist you, could you please tell us in which area you will be? Are you going to be in Netherlands for long?

Regards

Kenjee

Hello chodimella :)

Have you placed an advert in our section Rooms for rent in the Netherlands ?

Regards
Kenjee

Yes I have posted an advert in the mentioned section......yet to get response....

Hi, it's not as difficult as people say. You can get accommodation if you have the right contact. You can visit "iamexpat(dot)nl/blog  for any info you want . You can let me know where you need help and I can get the necessary info for you. Hope this help.
Feel free to ask questions. Netherlands is a beautiful country. Been here for over 4years now.